Monday, August 1, 2011

8 Weeks to a Better Me: Week Three

I can't believe the second week is already over! Ok here are my results:

1. Go running at Memorial Park at least twice this week
I did actually go twice! Should have been more, but it was an emotionally charged week and I just did not have it in me.
 
2. Go to Yoga and challenge myself
Did not get to do this. At all. Very sad, actually. So I will try to do it this week!
 
3. Drink lots and lots of water
I definitely upped my intake of water, but I feel like I still need more. Going to continue this for the upcoming week...
 
So once again, not a completely successful week, and I won't make any more excuses, just need to get my mind around doing this the right way!
 

Week 3: Healthy Eating!

Well this will be a fun week because I enjoy cooking and have been slacking off in the home cooked meals department lately. What a great motivation to get out of my eating out rut and actually understand what I'm putting in my body. I miss the days of having yummy meals cooked by mom (or grandma...aunt...etc.), because it's never quite the same when you try to make it yourself. But it doesn't hurt to try!

1. Try out two new recipes (healthy ones) and make them from scratch
2. Eat one salad per day (go for dinner salads)
3. Add variety by branching out and trying new veggies/fruits (at least 2 new ones)

Those are the goals, let's hope that this week will be a complete success for me! What are your goals? Yay food!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals for next week. I usually make an effort to cook vegetables in different ways each week so I don't get bored of the same style. One week is stir fry, one week is salad, another week is sandwich. It's an easy way to get veggies in your body without the same bland recipes!

    ReplyDelete