Saturday, May 19, 2012

Etsy Shop!

After hearing from various people that I really should open an Etsy shop, I finally did! I made several flower clips today that could be used for headbands, as baby props, on shirts or bags and even flip flops!

just a few that I made today
I made this as requested by a friend for her photo shoots and I hope she likes them! They were fairly easy to make, but quite time consuming because I had to cut out about a million circles in satin, tulle and cotton. I managed to get strings of hot glue EVERYWHERE. Am I the only one that has this issue?

my favorite one
These were a lot of fun to make and I still have a lot of fabric, so hopefully things will pick up at my Etsy Shop! I attached alligator clips to the backs of the flowers so that they can be easily added to almost anything.

alligator clip
These are the only things in my Etsy Shop right now, but I'm hoping to add duvets, pillow cases and jewelry items soon! If you or anyone you know has ideas or things they need, I would love to make it for them. Just let me know!
fun colors!

Your feedback is always welcome! :)


4 comments:

  1. These are super cute, lady. I went into a baby shop with a friend who is pregnant and they are going for about $10-20 each depending on the fabric and intricacy. Don't sell yourself short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Gotta start somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! They are great Sara!! Thanks again sooo much!! Now you need to add more stuff on your Etsy shop, use some of my photos and make a Facebook business page for your shop and then spread the word to some photographers on fb! :) They will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caroline! Your photographs are amazing! Thanks for offering to let me use them! :)

    ReplyDelete