Monday, July 18, 2011

8 Weeks to a Better Me: Week One

I have been feeling a little out of sync lately and I think it has to do with not taking care of myself as I should. This includes taking on too much, eating whatever is fast and unhealthy and not getting in enough exercise. My job has me sitting at a desk, staring at a computer for 8-9 hours on end and I really need to take time either in the morning or evening to counteract all the sedentary action going on.

Thanks to a friend who did the same thing, I will be starting a challenge this week called "8 Weeks to a Better Me." This was actually started by Sometimes Sweet, and I highly recommend that you visit her blog. I don't expect miracles to happen, but I hope it will get me on a better path. The basic premise is to make small goals to work towards every week and challenge yourself to make them happen.

8weeks

The first week is about blogging.



1. Figure out how to make pictures look better on my blog
2. Take better photos, taking care to set up great shots
3. Explore new blogs and comment on them (instead of just reading!)

I am excited to get started!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw on facebook that you have a blog... and then saw that we both read Dani's. Small world. :) I think this is a great challenge and I might try to take part a well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! knowing how much you love a good challenge this should be fun and also give you positive results. complimenti, sara!

    ReplyDelete