Thursday, September 9, 2010

iBlog

A few of my friends have recently started their own blogs, so I finally decided to do the same. I believe the most difficult aspect of any blog is coming up with a name and although I am not entirely happy with the one I have chosen (my other choices were already taken), it should no longer keep me from blogging.

My hope is that this blog will somehow allow me to express my thoughts in a way that, upon reflection, will bring me closer to understanding my place in the world. Perhaps those that read my blog will also be able to help me along the way.

A fairly vague introduction, but this is only the beginning...

1 comment:

  1. i have to say i like "the art of being frank" it's obviously true for this blog and it's got a little bit of you in it. even "being frank with myself" or "let me be frank" is cute. "my future, quite frankly" also. it's good to think about your interests when choosing a name: running, biking, dancing, reading, creating, decorating, traveling, studying, languages etc. and i know you hated this one, but i still think "que sera', sara" for your blog name.

    ReplyDelete